As with all personal medical records, your private health information is protected by federal law. You can contact us with questions without providing personally identifying information. Any communications between you and your counselor is private, and consistent with Federal law, will not disclosed to any unnecessary persons without your express consent.
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, also known as HIPAA (hyperlink to full HIPPA site), was created in 1996 by the US Congress to protect the privacy of your health information. The act prohibits your health care providers from releasing your health care information unless you have provided your health care provider with a HIPAA release form.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.thementalhealthconcierge.com. This privacy notice applies
solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
• What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
• What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
• The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
• The Mental Health Concierge uses the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests for information, improving the products and services we offer, and communicating with you.
• We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via this site or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
• We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to respond to a request for service.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us
via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
• We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
• Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
• While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customerservice) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
• We respect your privacy interests and so we operate this site by these principles. You should understand, however, that electronic transmissions via the internet are not necessarily secure from interception and so we cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of such transmissions.
• You may use this site without disclosing personally identifiable information. We do not advise that you share personally identifiable health information with us via this website, as we cannot guarantee its security.
• We will not obtain personal information about you unless you choose to submit it to us. We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than as is indicated on the Web site. For example, if you email your comments to us, that transmission will identify your email address. If you pose a question or ask for information, a limited number of staff and/or health care providers may see this information to respond to your request.
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, also known as HIPAA, was created in 1996 by the US Congress to protect the privacy of your health information. The act prohibits your health care providers from releasing your health care information unless you have provided your health care provider with a HIPAA release form.
The counselors and staff at The Mental Health Concierge are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of all personal information.
We use state-of-the-art, secure technology. Our website and all data are maintained within an encryption protected digital environment. Our electronic communications are encrypted and secured with industry- leading certification protocols. All our data storage and email are fully compliant with HIPAA regulations.
For more information on our course offerings:
please email us at email@example.com or call us at 678-888-6147.